Do not forget that exercise how to treat depression naturally is very important for relieving depressive states. In addition to feeling physically better, we produce endorphin’s that help us combat sadness.
The depression is a mood disorder, a condition characterized by a lack of interest, sadness deep and guilt that prevents us from enjoying the pleasures of everyday life. Not only will this depression be treated under the supervision of a specialist who will prescribe the detailed treatment we need, but it will also be useful to use foods that are similar in action to natural antidepressants because they nourish and regulate our nervous system, complement and reinforce the clinical process. Today we take this opportunity to share with you our knowledge of these foods and give you useful tips to fight depression effectively.
- Magnesium found in nuts, green vegetables, avocados.
- The triptophan found in cocoa.
Omega 3 fatty acids that come from flax-seed or sardines
- Vitamin B12 which is contained in sardines, eggs and milk derivatives .
- Folic acid found in fruits and green vegetables.
- We can get some of these nutrients by consuming food supplements and following the advice of a doctor.
- Other foods are recommended such as oats, chickpeas, mandarins, chestnuts and watercress, as well as squash and sunflower seeds.
- The infusion of hypericum, of ginger , rosemary, licorice and oregano are also recommended.
- What foods should be avoided?
- Meat consumed in excess
- Saturated Fats
- Aspartame (an artificial sweetener)
- Artificial colors
- The sugar
- The sweets
- The drinks industry
- The alcohol
- the coffee
- The tea black
Similarly, we can benefit by smell and skin from the antidepressant and sensory benefits of the following essential oils:
- Clary Sage
- Lemon Verbena
- Ylang ylang
- One can feel them and be guided by one’s intuition. Once the oil has been chosen, it can be used either by using an aromatic diffuse or by mixing it with a moisturizing cream, which will be applied, for example, to clothing.
- According to some therapists, in most cases of depression, it is necessary to look for the origin of the problem,because how to treat depression naturally is often triggered by a conflict. The affected person may be reluctant to do so, or may have accumulated some rage or sadness, which she then turned back. To treat these emotional problems, we recommend homeopathy and Bach flowers because they have no contraindications or side effects, and people of all ages can use them.
Some practical tips
- Psychological imbalances are becoming more common, even among young people. It is currently considered that one possible cause might be lack of contact with nature. The green color is a natural balancing agent and sun exposure is essential, especially when one is not feeling well.
- Some people feel this need intuitively, but we all need it. City dwellers should consider spending time in a natural environment, at least on weekends.
- Another determining factor is breathing. Today, we breathe just enough to survive, but every cell in our body needs oxygen, and by not bringing it to us, we put it under stress. It is important to learn to breathe properly and to achieve it, it is possible to follow one of the appropriate therapies (yoga, tai chi, anti gymnastic, fundraisers …).
- Another way to improve your breathing and produce endorphin’s (which are the hormones of happiness) is to exercise regularly. Many people think that exercise only serves to maintain adequate weight, but the human being has always exercised , formerly to survive and now more to meet certain criteria; But ultimately, the main thing is to do it!