Through the combination of ingredients and continued use of this remedy we will manage how to remove wrinkles. However, we will note its benefits from the first use.
Natural beauty remedies work and, they have no side effects for the skin or for health. They are effective thanks to the vitamins, minerals and fatty acids they contain, with strong antioxidant properties, which help us to eliminate wrinkles and combat dehydration and flaccidity. Discover in this article a surprising remedy to prevent and eliminate wrinkles thanks to 4 medicinal ingredients.
Taking care of your skin
How To remove wrinkles we must learn to treat the skin with certain products, to natural powers, but that will also take care of factors that accelerate aging.
To take care of the skin we will have to avoid:
- Excessive exposure to the sun or hours of maximum radiation. The sun is good for the skin and health if we only take it a few minutes a day, or in the early hours of the day.
- Bad habits, such as tobacco and alcohol.
- An unbalanced diet, poor in fruits and vegetables.
- A deficiency of essential fatty acids, present in healthy fats such as avocado, olive or coconut oil, dried fruits, seeds or egg yolk.
- Do not drink enough water, which causes dehydration of the skin.
How to eliminate wrinkles?
It is always better to prevent than to cure. In this sense, if we begin to treat wrinkles as they begin to appear , we can eliminate them completely.
If they are already there, we will be able to mitigate them and prevent them from marking.
Acetylsalicylic acid is a medicinal compound to combat pain and fever marketed in the form of pellets under different names depending on the country.
However, its properties for the skin are still ignored.
- If used in our face scrubs and facials, this acid has anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties, it reduces acne, stains and any other type of skin impurities.
- In addition, its sandy texture allows us a gentle exfoliation and the elimination of dead cells, which promotes the regeneration of the skin.
Musk rose oil is one of the best plant ingredients to protect the skin from the effects of free radicals. It has a strong antioxidant and regenerating power, excellent for dry and mature skin.
We must take into account that this oil is not suitable for skins too young or oily. If we do, we will have to replace it with coconut oil or jojoba oil.
The juice lemon acts as a preservative, while helping to remove stains, clean the impurities and regenerate the skin.
Honey is an excellent ingredient in home cosmetics, thanks to its moisturizing and protective properties. Thanks to its high content of vitamins, minerals and enzymes, the honey nourishes the skin deeply, while creating a protective layer against external aggression.
To get the best results we recommend using as much musk rose oil as honey of the best quality, especially if we have sensitive skin.
- 1 pellet of acetylsalicylic acid
- 15 drops of musky rose essential oil
- 5 drops of lemon juice
- A teaspoon of honey (7.5 g)
- First, crush the acetylsalicylic acid pellet with two spoons.
- Add musk rose oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Mix with the honey, which must be very liquid to be able to integrate the two ingredients. If necessary put in the bath for a few minutes.
- If it’s too thick we can add a few more drops of lemon juice.
How to use it?
It is good to use this remedy just after preparing it. We will thus obtain its benefits intact:
- Face wash and moist, apply this paste on the face, especially on areas that need it.
- Massage with your fingertips gently, to achieve a slight exfoliation.
- Let this remedy act as a mask for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then wash your face to remove the product and apply your usual moisturizing lotion.
- You can use this remedy once a week. However, you will begin to see its benefits from the first use.